- Colgate Blue Fresh Gel Toothpaste contains fluoride which is clinically proven to fight cavities on teeth surfaces and exposed roots. It’s a great mint gel that freshens breath, fights cavities on teeth surfaces and exposed roots, and has an active fluoride formula that strengthens teeth.
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on your teeth that’s the main cause of tooth decay.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under your gumline, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
- Limit sugary or starchy foods, especially sticky snacks. The more often you snack between meals, the more chances you give the acids in plaque to attack your tooth enamel.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and checkups